Wednesday, October 31, 2018

JORNADES CHALLENGES. ELCOLLELL Robert B. (1 BATX B)

EL COLLELL
During 3 days and 3 nights the students of 1 high school have been able to enjoy extraordinary days, outside of class, where we had done many activities.
Depending on the type of activity we were going to do, I showed more emotion or less. First of all, we took the bikes and we went on a route through the forest. The bad thing is that we did the same route as 3 years ago but as I like to do exercise, I had a good time. A curious fact is that as I and another partner were getting bored we decided that he would grab my handlebar and I his, at first everything was correct but suddenly he threw himself at me and with his left hand he squeezed the brake causing my fall, which by the way nothing serious happened to me.
Another activity that we did was laser tag, which for my taste I would have preferred to do it at night, because it would cause a greater risk to win. Although it is also true that the pistols did not work very well.
Later, we ride a horse, it was my first time so I was very excited and at the same time a little scared because I did not know what reactions my horse could have, which by the way was called “Boira”. We were half an hour guiding each one to his horse and when it was over time we went to do archery. I had never tried it and the truth is that it was pretty good for me. The training in the Wii paid off.
The next day, we got on the quads that are like motorcycles but for mountain. We did a couple of laps for a fairly small route but enough because I almost went out of the circuit. With some colleagues we were talking that we would have liked much more if they had given us a quad to each one and if they had left us free by the forest. Surely something would happen to someone, but we would have loved to try this experience.
In the afternoon, we met in groups and we had to, with the help of a map and a compass, follow a path through the forest using the compass and the signs to guide us. Personally, it was one of the activities that I liked the most along with the equestrian.
And the next day, we went up to what is called the adventure park, which are different tests that you have to overcome about 6-7 meters above the ground and with the help of harnesses and pulleys. The truth is that I liked it a lot even though I would have liked it to be more complex and longer, but the little time I was there was enough to enjoy the views.
It's not that I did not like any activity, but I'm very demanding with sports and I like to do my best.
Leaving aside this topic, this coexistence has helped me to deal with people who I had very little treatment or I did not have it directly. So, if the purpose of this coexistence was to have a good time, enjoy the activities and meet colleagues who I did not have so much treatment, I can say that I have achieved it.

Robert Batllori

No comments:

Post a Comment