Monday, April 15, 2019

SMILE. Claudia V. (1 BTX B)


IS IT WORTH TO SMILE FREQUENTLY?


I presume you all think that you smile as much as you have to. But maybe you don’t.

There are a lot of ways of smiling. From just smile to  friends when you see them to smile without stopping because of a good news.  But every single smile counts the same. Even if it is a forced smile. Our body does not distinguish between diferent types of smiles, so even if you are having a bad day, smile as much as you can.

Regarding what I have just said, sometimes when you have a lousy day and you don’t feel to smile, try it. If you do not do it, probably you may feel worse but if you forget about that stressing thing and you just focus to smile you might feel better at the end of the day although the problem is still there.

Now, I will try to give you some advices that work from my point of view.

First of all if you want lo smile and even cry because of laughing, you have to enjoy doing funny plans with your friends forgetting the responsabilities and well, being honest, the place where I most cry of laughing is in my class with my classmates. I don’t know why, but everything sounds funnier when you are supposed to be quiet.

Another thing that makes me smile is do what I really like. Do your hobbies, spend time watching what you like, even if your friends don’t like it or if it is a strange hobbie, do it. It is also important to spend time alone. And obviously it is not that strange to smile alone!!

CLAUDIA VALDEARENAS
1 BTX B



No comments:

Post a Comment