Monday, April 15, 2019

SMILE. Isabel T. (1 BATX B)

Speech about smiling
A prisoner is finally released after many years in jail. He stands at the
pavement yelling: "I'm free! I'm free!". A little kid walks up to him happily and
joins: “I’m four! I’m four!".
Okey, now I can see you looking at me as if I’m mad, but I’ve rich my
objective, seeing all of you laughing or having a big smile on your faces. A
smile, a way of showing happiness, love and kindness. Smiles are the most
easily recognizable facial expression, and it’s the first facial expression that a
newborn is able to do. When someone smiles at us, even if it’s a stranger or
someone important for us, our mood is boosted. Also when we smile we
relieve stress and we make stronger our immune system.
Smiling has a lot of benefits, psychological and physical, but we don’t smile
very often. A study has shown that people only smile 20 times in a day. These
are very few smiles for day in relation to all the benefits they bring us! So I’m
here to ask all of you for your smiles. Smile at your family, at your friends, at
your teachers, at strangers... Contagious all of them with your laughter. You
will look more beautiful. I promise! You’ll look more beautiful than with
makeup. Also you will have the power to light someone’s day when that
person is feeling down in the dumps. You will feel like a superhero. And all
that with a simple smile. So, don’t be afraid to show your teeth with a beautiful

smile! It will bring benefits for you and for all your environment.

ISABEL TEIXIDÓ
1 BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment