Saturday, May 11, 2019

MY FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME... When I was 5 Nerea H. (2n ESO)





When I was 5 years old I used to watch some TV programmes, but I did not spend too much time watching them, because I had to read and make school homework. I specially don’t have a specific favourite programme of my childhood, but if I had to choose one it would be “Peppa Pig”, but there is also “Caillou”, “the Little Kingdom of Ben and Holly”… among others.


I used to spend time watching Peppa Pig, normally on the weekends. Now that I think about it, every Saturday and Sunday mornings I used to wake up earlier so that I could watch it and lay on the sofa while I was watching TV.

There was a thing that I didn’t like: my parents didn’t allow me to watch series in Spanish, so I had to listen them in English and I can remember that I was always scotting and getting angry with my parents because I didn’t understand many of the words and I could not understand the themes of the episodes. But thanks to this I apologize to my mum for being ungrateful because now I can understand better English and it is easier to me.

For people that don’t know what this series is about, it is about a family formed by Peppa (which is the main character), her brother called Jorge, her mother and her dad. And Peppa tells us how her daily routine is, for example when she goes to school, what she does… . And well, this was my favourite programme.


NEREA HARO
2nd ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment