Tuesday, February 14, 2012

DISCONNECT TO CONNECT. Marta B. (3r ESO C)


The first thing that  is necessary to say is that I love this video, it’s incredibly beautiful. It reflects very well how the things are happening today. This Advertisement is short, simple and direct.

When I saw this video I felt really identified!

Sometimes it is difficult to understand that there is life out of the mobiles, computers, etc, and many people spend all their time connected to them.

Often they don’t see the other people who are around them, only being obsessed in these things that remove them from the reality.

I agree with this advertisement, and I hope that it serves to make people change.

I like the scene with the father and his daughter. When the father is connected to the mobile-phone he only sees a pencil that is moving alone, but when he leaves the mobile-phone and he stares at the pencil, he can see his daughter who has been painting all the time.

In summary, all of us should try to disconnect from new technologies, mobile-phones, computers… to connect with the people we love.

Marta Bort. 3r ESO C



No comments:

Post a Comment