Tuesday, February 14, 2012

DISCONNECT TO CONNECT. Maria B. (3r ESO C)


I think it’s a great advertisement, and it shows you what many people do when they connect with their phones.

I agree with it because it isn’t nice; other people can feel distanced from the person who ignores them or does not realize that they are there. I don’t complain about this, I just say my opinion.

If it’s necessary, you can use your mobile phone to do anything; but if you are with your family or friends, try to disconnect for few minutes; it can be really good for them and it can also be good for your sight and your brain.

In my opinion this advertisement can be incredibly helpful for lots of people to see which moment they are losing while they are only connected; fantastic landscapes, enjoying moments with friends…

I’m not an obsessed person with my phone, I’m usually connected, but never when I’m with friends, they are more important than a simple mobile phone. Because you can’t light, chat, joke or hug with a phone… Your mobile phone will never be a person.

 It isn’t bad to use a lot your phone or to be always connected; but it’s better to stay with somebody


Maria Bayona Visiedo. 3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment