Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LEARN Jennifer B. (1r Batx A)


When I saw the video I wanted to travel, of course, with the handsome boy (Rick Mereki) that appears in the video. However, it was eleven p.m. and my parents would have thought I was a little crazy if I would have gone out…

I like the advertisement a lot. STA Travel Australia achieves the objective to cause to the spectator wishes of travel. When the video finished I wanted to do all that Rick had done. He learned to cook different dishes of different countries (I can only recognize a pizza and a type of spaghettis), he tasted a glass with champagne, he learned typical traditional dances (for example, tango and flamenco) and he did other activities like playing football, capoeira, climbing, weightlifting, playing a Spanish guitar...

All of the things he learned are good experiences that I want to live accompanied by my best friends as Rick Mereki, Andrew Lees and Tim White did (you can see them in the photo). It is more authentic to learn capoeira in Brazil, where it was born, than in a gym of your country. Also he learned flamenco in Spain and tango in Argentina. Personally, I wouldn’t like to learn capoeira, tango or flamenco. I prefer other activities like skydiving, rafting, canoe, skiing, climbing...

I don’t know when and where I would do the activities, but I am not going to die without fulfilling my dreams.

Jennifer Benito. 1r Batx. A

No comments:

Post a Comment