Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LEARN Clara M. (1r Batx B)


When you told us about the videos in class, I remembered about them. I had already seen them, about two or three weeks ago, and I’m in love with them.

One of my passions is the world. I’m completely amazed about knowing everything about what’s around me, and that’s the reason why I’m crazy for travelling. I spend time on the Internet looking for blogs about travelling, pictures about amazing places, food, clothes, people… I also love photography, so, for me, all of this is an obsession.

The video LEARN (and the other ones too), for me, is fantastic, because it makes you want to do all the things you see along the short minute that it lasts. But don’t forget. It’s not just what they show you, it’s the way they show it to you. The quality of the images is fantastic, the colors are lovely and lively, the guys and the people they meet are amazing and the movement and the way to connect all the activities about all around the world is great. It’s a perfect publicity campaign.

So, what does it suggest to me? It makes me want to live, it makes me want to be alive and feel the rain on my skin, feel the taste of the food on my tongue, feel the pain in my feet and feel the love in my heart. And I think that’s the reason for what we’re living for. For being happy. And one of the things that makes me happy is watching this videos. I hope one day I’ll do the travel of my lifetime. Sure it’ll be perfect.
Clara Martínez. 1r Batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment