Saturday, February 25, 2012

WELCOME. Jennifer B. (1r Batx. A)


Dear reader,
Welcome to this fantastic blog. It was created to show to everybody fantastic compositions about very different topics. Maybe, you think that it is a normal blog with normal essays but you are wrong! Trust in me when I say that all the words written in each lines of this blog are the most interesting thing in the world. Obviously, it is very difficult for you to believe me because you don’t know who I am and you have to trust in written words... Well, in this blog you will find effort and dedication of some students that want to amuse the person who reads his text. For this reason, I think you will like this blog. Perhaps, it can be an inspiration to write your own compositions for school.
It seems very serious but I promise you that with this blog you will smile because of the things that students have written and also laugh for the jokes that there are. In addition, reading is very “healthy” and there aren’t any spelling mistakes and you will learn about new vocabulary or expressions. Also you will practise your English.
I wish to see you soon here,
Yours faithfully,

Jennifer Benito Santamaría
1r Batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment