Monday, February 10, 2014

A letter from a fan! Eric F. (3r ESO A)

DEAR MILEY CYRUS,

I’m writing this letter for a lot of reasons. One of them is that I’ve always wanted to say to you that I love you so much and it’d be an honour for me to meet with you one day. Now, I’m going to explain how much you mean to me and your influence in my life.

First of all, you should know that I’ve followed you since I was a child, and I had great times while I was watching your TV show called Hannah Montana.  Five years were the years that I laughed every single day when I saw you in my television, but not only this, because since the very beginning I’ve admired your talent and your personality, and the best of all those years was seeing you growing up, seeing a little fourteen-year-old girl becoming later a famous pop star. Without doubting that show was my childhood and I will never forget it. And look now, you’ve changed a lot, but it really doesn’t matter because I will always support you. 

There are a lot of things that I’ve learnt from you, for example that the best that someone can do is living his life having fun and while not taking care about what the others say. For me you represent a very important part of my life because I’ve always lived with you, first with your Disney show and now with you professional singing career. Simply, you have become an idol for me. People can call me crazy, but the truth is that you’ve been part of my best and my worst moments and your songs have always helped me when I’ve been depressed, so thank you so much. Please don’t change, you’re perfect as you are, and don’t take importance about what people think about you, just be yourself and enjoy your life doing whatever you want if it makes you happy.

Now, I’m expecting for 13th June 2014. This day will be the day that I’ve always waited for, the day that since I was 6 years old I want to live, so I’m so excited to see you and it’ll be like a dream. Finally, meantime I’m just going to continue my life, because as you said one day “Life is climb”.


Best wishes, 

ÉRIC FORTES
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment