Friday, February 28, 2014

CHEATS NEVER WIN, WINNERS NEVER CHEAT Èric F. (3r ESO A)

CHEATS NEVER WIN, AND WINNERS NEVER CHEAT

As we know the majority of students have cheated in tests and exams and for a lot of people this is quite normal and it really doesn’t matter, but for others this is an unacceptable action done by a lot of people. So now I’m going to explain my opinion about it.

Sincerely, I reckon that’s not too bad to cheat in an exam just once or twice because it can be the case that you understand nothing about something, so if you need to pass you must cheat. But of course, what I think is horrible is cheating always or simply a lot of times and I really detest it because there are people who have worked hard to take a good mark and that persons who don’t study take a better one than the others, so that’s not fair. For me the school should do something about it and should suspend those students and the students should fail the respective subject. Personally, I’m a boy who does never cheat so I do always study, and there are a lot of times that I see someone copying the answers from the mobile or a paper and it really makes me angry because I have studied a lot and I have lost a lot of free time and they get better marks, so the sensation you go with after doing a test is very bad. In my opinion, as the pupils use technology to copy the teachers could also use it to take control and keep an eye on the students to see who does things he shouldn’t do. If we stop one minute to think about these situations we will realize that the world is how it is, not only talking about students, also talking about persons who work for an important empress or company so it isn’t fair and it’s not justice that people who deserves more because they have worked too much more get a worse future than other ones who really have done anything except cheating every single time.


This is my honestly opinion and what I think is that one time or another one a person will know who does cheat and there will be a lot of bad consequences, so what I propose is an honest world to collaborate and help each other to make all of us raise up with the direction of a good future.

ÈRIC FORTES (3r ESO A)

No comments:

Post a Comment