Saturday, February 15, 2014

A letter from a fan Ignacio L. (3r ESO A)

Letter for a famous

Today is your birthday and I write about you, and honestly I don't know where to start, as always. You don't know how hard it is to make a card for your idol because you can't start it like ... Not to say that I have not said.

I must start by saying that for two years now I'm in this so cute admire, support you, follow you and love you so much. Each day my love grows for you, my admiration and proud I am to call myself a fan of Aguero. You're a wonderful person, great player, unique, generous... You are my everything and I am your anything, but I promise to always be with you, beyond change, beyond sadness, beyond the years. Can you retire from professional football one day but I will never remove from my heart.

Hopefully one day of my life I have the opportunity 
to meet you and give you a kiss and a hug. Sometimes I like to go to live beyond my imagination because I always want to leave things as, things are easier. But the dream to meet you I will never give up.

I want to say thanks for making every move and every goal is something magical and unique. Thanks for not giving up even if things are difficult leaving the court the best of you until the last minute. Thank you for your humility. Money makes people rich but humility makes great people, made great to great.

I know that you, like all idols, they are people with feelings, can make mistakes like everyone else, because you are humans beings always try to respect you, respect is what you deserve more in the world. I'll always say and I'm going to repeat a thousand times, I will always be with you all, no matter what you do or fail to do, when you play team in the world. You will always have my respect and admiration. It is my job to support my idol without expecting anything in return.

My happiness has a name, last name and a smile that you will love. Sergio Aguero. You know how to steal a smile. My idol is a person who makes you smile, and while away from you is your reason for being happy.

And finally, if you read this, thanks for your time crack.


There is nothing better than seeing your idol fulfil his dream.


Ignacio Langarita
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment