Monday, February 10, 2014

A letter from a fan. Pol S. (3r ESO A)

DEAR EMMA WATSON,


I’ve been a big fan of yours since I was six, and I hope (some day) you will answer this letter. I have just seen your movie “The perks of being a wallflower” and I said to myself: I need to write a letter to her.  


I think you are like an idol for me because of Harry Potter films. Hermione Granger has been my favorite character since forever. The truth is that I grew up with you, and, in some way, I tried to imitate you and specially Hermione (that will explain a lot of things, believe me). Your appearing in that film was my big personal revolution. I saw all the delete scenes, the auditions, outtakes… (Yes, maybe I have had a little obsession with Harry Potter saga for years but now it’s gone). In some way I forgot about you because you didn’t make some other movie or shot a video... but instead of making us wait for the next Harry Potter film you made interviews talking about the filming (thanks about that). I know that you haven’t known if you would continue in the world of the movies but thanks god you continue with Harry Potter saga and you signed a contract with the WB and Universal or I will be right now really depressed. And that was all I know about you since now.

With “The perks of being a wallflower” I tried to discover some other things about you, and I found a really god thing: Music. You haven’t made any song or released any single or album but you have a gorgeous voice. Have you done anything like this yet? Because I really think that you have a future there. I think that the director of the next film of The Beauty and the Beast was thinking like me when propose you to do Bella in it. I’m waiting to see it. Sure you have already noticed that I think you’re brilliant and have really a future, but please don’t be like Miley Cyrus when you go to a party.
 

POL SANUY
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment