Wednesday, May 17, 2017

EDUCATION. Guillem G. (2 ESO C)

Emma Watson : "I’m not going to school just for acadèmics – I wanted to share idees, 
to be around people who are passionate about learning"

In this sentence Emma Watson has wisdom because it’s real that we can study what we like and there are people that can’t study what they like.

I think that in this sentece Emma expresses what she likes of persons. For me, it’s the same because I like the clasmates that work in group and I don’t like people that don’t work in group.

Then in her sentece she said “People who are passionate about learning” I think that this is important to work well because if you don’t make an effort you can’t help the class to progress.

Then,  she said “I’m not going to school just for academics” I think that in this part of the sentece she was wrong because there were people that are here because they like school and studying well but there are other people that don’t like studying and don’t work.

But later she said “ I wanted to share idees” I like this part because for me she has wisdom because if you don’t propose idees, questions...  you never clear up your mind. And for me it’s the best part of the sentence because it is what everybody has to do.
Guillem Galve
2n ESO C



No comments:

Post a Comment