Monday, May 29, 2017

El Collell David V (2 ESO C)

EL COLLELL 2017

I don’t know what  camps have  but always that I go to one I enjoy a lot.

I can say that El Collell is one of the best camps that I did. But, why? Why was el Collell so funny? Activities, friends, instructors? I don’t know but I think joining the three things, camps can be very funny.

Well, but, we start from the beginning. We left  school on Monday 15th at 8:30 a.m. more or less. The travel was very long but was worth it because we don’t know that these 3 days can be the best days of our lives. 

When we arrived at El Collell we had breakfast and then the instructors explained us the planning of the three days. Then we went to the rooms and we installed. My partner was Marc G. After it, there was one of the best moments in El Collell. David A., Marc S. and I went to the room of Anna and Martina and a teacher entered and the boys were behind the door and I cracked up and the teacher found us. Due to this we couldn't go to the swimming pool. Then we have lunch and we played some sports before the people went to the swimming pool. At the night we played a nightgame and after we asleep at 12:00.

The second day was very crazy because we went to the adventure land and in the afternoon we did a tournament in the 3x3 field. It was very exciting but finally Josep J., Xavi M. and I won. 

The night was the best because all the boys and girls wore their best  T-Shirt and trousers and MUSIC!!! We danced, sang, etc… in the night club.

The last day we rode MTB and after another of the best moments because when we finished  having lunch we started to shout and after we said GOOD BYE El Collell.




David Valiente
2 ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment