Monday, May 22, 2017

El Collell 2017. Éric M (2 ESO A)

THE BEST MOMENT IN 
EL COLLELL


The last days I went to the holidays camp “El Collell”, in Girona with all 2nd of ESO. I did more activities like going to the swimming pool, playing ping-pong, football, table football… but my favourite moment was when I rode on BTT, because it is one of my favourite hobbies.

I rode on BTT with my group and with another. First, we took the helmet and the reflective waistcoat because you must wear this when you go in bicycle. After it, we took the bicycle, filled the canteen and went to the river. We didn’t go all the time down the road because to go to the river you have to cross a way of sand. We had to go to the left side to the road. It wasn't difficult because there weren't  ways up.

Unfortunately, 5 minutes before we arrived at the river, one boy (M. L. ), fell in the ultimate slope, but now he is fine.

When we arrived at the river, we threw the bicycle carefully. We mustn’t swim in the river, only we could get wet. In the river we sunbathed, jumped from rock to another rock and some people played with a dog that was near the river. We stayed at the river 30 minutes. After, we returned to the house of “El Collell”. In the way of sand it wasn’t more rises or slopes, but all the road to return was up.


It was in total more than 8km all the journey. For me it was very funny to ride on a bike, play in the river… and in general all the coexistence it was very funny, too. It was one of the best coexistences that I have ever had.


ÉRIC MACIA
2nd ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment