Monday, May 8, 2017

EDUCATION. Queralt P. (2 ESO B)

MY OPINION ABOUT EDUCATION

Hi! I’m Queralt and now I am doing second of the Secondary Obligation, and this is my opinion about education in my school and the school of the childrens of Gulu, China.

Since I started school I have always liked it ... however, getting up early is not what I like very much. I've always liked learning about our planet, different cultures, religions, styles, tastes from around the world there is the school where I learn all these things.

 I think it's important to have a good education, being with people who are always with you in your growth as a person, as teachers and colleagues who always get along. For this reason it is right that children who live in towns or cities in poorness do not go up to have a good education and someone to help them grow both in knowledge for the future to help their people their family and have the future childIX all of us, as individuals, must learn that they can change the course of their people.

It’s also right that while we have access to everything you want easily, they have to go through dangerous places, or unsafe for the life of a child or an adult himself.


The sentence of Nelson Mandela in my project is absolutely right around the world, Education is the best weapon to change the world, especially because children are the future and are intended to try to at least change the world.

QUERALT PURCALLA
2n ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment