Wednesday, September 26, 2018

MY THREE FAVOURITE OUFITS Paula E. (2nd ESO)

3 FAVOURITE OUTFITS
Hello! My name is Paula and I love basketball.
I’ve been playing basketball for more than 7 years.
One of the clothes that I like the most is the basketball kit that we use to play
matches.
This equipment is composed of the warm-up shirt, the match shirt,
some pants and the basketball trainers.
I use this set every Saturday morning.


WARM-UP SHIRT:
The warm-up shirt is sky blue. In the middle of the shirt is written the name
of the team "Sant Joan de Mata" in the form of a circle and in the middle of
the circle is the number in red of each player. My number is 15 because is
my lucky number. There is also the number of the player behind the shirt.
Also on a tip of the shirt there is a drawing of the team's shield.
The girl at the match time we get the t-shirt within the pants.
This shirt we only use it to warm up before the match.


MATCH SHIRT:
This shirt is quite similar to the previous one, the only difference is that it
is red and navy blue and is the one we use when playing the basketball match.
Unlike the previous one this shirt is strapless.


BASKETBALL PANTS:
This pants are navy blue with a red line at the tip. They are short and flexible
and have a rubber band so they can be adjusted. We use them both to warm
up and to play the game.


BASKETBALL TRAINERS:
My basketball trainers are of the model KD (Kevin Durant, a famous
basketball player playing in the NBA).
The trainers are black and carry cords.

They are very comfortable and resistant, I use to train and for basketball
matches and always wear them with a high white socks.


PAULA ESTRELLA
2nd ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment