Wednesday, September 26, 2018

MY THREE FAVOURITE OUTFITS. Nerea A. (2nd ESO)



 My 3 favourite outfits

In my wardrobe there are lots of different clothes. Of course there are the thigs that I normally wear, but there also are some of my old clothes or that t-shirt that I can’t fit with any trousers…

Here, I’m going to include my three best outfits to go to school. I have been choosing them by a long process of selection that occupied all the Friday’s afternoon. During the process, I have been thinking what clothes are lovelier, more comfortable… but, doing this composition has been funny after all. Hope all our homework were like this! So, we start with the first outfit of my TOP3 list.

In the number 3, we’ve got this outfit.
This blue t-shirt with this white shorts are one of the best outfits I’ve got. The t-shirt it’s not the most comfortable because I always wear it with a knot and it is very delicate…

The same happens with the shorts. As they are white, they are nice with the t-shirt. But, they are so clear and it’s impossible to don’t brush them accidentally with a wall and get dirty.
So, I usually wash them later wearing it.

The number 2 it’s a classic, but I think it’s nice at all.
The red t-shirt with the black shorts are very nice. The t-shirt it’s very simple but it’s red, and it is not a very common color. My shorts are black and high-waist, that means that they finish a bit upper than normal shorts. They are very comfortable and lovely, so they are one of my favorite outfits. I love it!

The number 1 are this shorts with the white t-shirt with the message “Follow the unknown”. This are not too comfortable because the shorts are too short and I have to drop them every two minutes…
And that’s all. I haven’t got time for buying nothing so all the clothes weren’t new, that makes them more special.


NEREA ARIAS
2nd BTX


No comments:

Post a Comment