Wednesday, September 26, 2018

MY THREE FAVOURITE OUTFITS Sofia S. (2nd ESO)



MY FAVOURITE OUTFITS

1.-This is one of my favorites outfits, I love the color of those pants!
 I like how this T-shirt seems to be a sweater. I like putting on
this sweater when's is a little bit cold so I'm hot with short trousers.


 

2.-This second outfit is perfect to go to the town shopping
or going to a walk with my best friend and our dogs.
The T-shirt is black but if you look at it a little bit it has
small smileys on it ( I think there are cute).
The pants have my favorite color so I love them too!

3.-This third outfit is my favorite! I love it! The T-shirt is from
Jurassic World so I'm crazy about it! The pants are of the same
color of the T-shirt so they set perfect. There are a little bit broken
and there are very old to, but I  don't care of it.

SOFIA SOLÉ
2nd ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment