Wednesday, September 26, 2018

MY THREE FAVOURITE OUTFITS. Carlota G.


My 3 favourite outfits

1st Outfit

This look is one of the most comfortable outfits I have, at the top part I’m wearing a blue shirt, I bought this shirt in London and I like it very much.The jacket belonged to my mother ,but I liked it so much that at the end  I took it for me , and finally I'm wearing a pair of jeans .

 

2ndOutfit 
the second outfit is the most classic of the three, above I’m wearing my favorite
shirt because I find it super comfortable and beautiful. The skirt is simple 
but cool, the 2nd outfit is the outfit that I wear less because I find more 
comfortable to wear pants at school .



3rd Outfit

this look is informal but comfortable the pair of baggy trousers are the most comfortable that I have . I really like the shirt, the shirt was given to me by some friends and I like it very much because Hollister is one of my favorite brands.


CARLOTA GONZÁLEZ
2nd ESO






No comments:

Post a Comment