Wednesday, September 26, 2018

MY THREE FAVOURITE OUTFITS. Marc M. (2nd ESO)

Hello, today I’m going to introduce my favourite outfits. I love original clothes and break jeans. I also like my team clothes and trousers. Okay, let’s start:


This is my team T-Shirt. We have to wear it when we go to the matches. I love it because is very comfortable and very original. Sometimes I wear it when I go to watch my brother playing football. It is made it for the company UHLSPORT. Now, I am going to explain the second outfit.





This T-Shirt is blue with black pictures. I love it because it is very original and the colors are beauteful. My parents give me this T-Shirt on 4th of June, the day of my birthday. And the trousers, are very modern and original, and I they are very comfortables for carrying the smartphone. I buy them in INSIDE a shop in La Maquinista, near to my house. Now, I am gonna finish this composition explaining my third favourite outfit.



This is my third favourite outfit. It's an original hoodie with pictures and words. I also buy it in INSIDE. I love it because is very comfortable and when you are cold, you put this hoodie and you became warm. It is black, grey and green. At the bottom of the hoodie, you have a space where you can put your hands.


So, here ends my composition and I hope you like it and enjoy it. BYE BYE!

MARC MARTÍNEZ
2nd ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment