Thursday, November 1, 2018

JORNADES CHALLENGES. EL COLLELL 2018 Paula A. (1 BTX A)




EL COLLELL


Last week we went to El Collell. We spent three fabulous days with my fellow student. The house El Collell is a recreational sports complex located between Pla de l'Estany and La Garrotxa, an awesome volcanic paradise. We have mainly gone to the El Collell to start thinking about our research project, although to be honest we have spent most of the time doing activities.


The first day we were separated into two groups, class A and B. We all did the same activities but in different shifts. My group did quads, archery and laser pistols, I would absolutely recommend these activities to anyone. As far as I am concerned, I enjoyed a lot. In the afternoon we answered some questions so that the teachers knew a little more about us, personally it is a great way to establish a closer relationship between teachers and us. Sometimes we tend to think that they do not have a life, but no way, they do have also social life beyond school.
During the second day we did a BTT route, undoubtedly I overcome myself and my limits as I am not used to doing sport. In the afternoon we started to focus a bit more on the research project, such a hard time thinking about what I want to do and I still have my doubts. Afterwards, we did an orientation course and at night staff prepared a kind of disco, nothing to do with the ones I barely go. The last day we also did activities, zip lines and some group games to encourage more the relationship with classmates.


I honestly had much lower expectations about this trip and at end I completely changed my mind. I spent a great time and I joined more with many of my friends. The teachers have been very kind, we have had free time and finally, we have eaten very well and I have laughed a lot. I would repeat it without thinking twice.


Paula Almécija
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment