Wednesday, November 28, 2018

What does richness really mean? Marc G. (2n ESO)


True happiness brings more richness 
than all the money of the world


This is the beautiful quote that I have chosen for this composition:

The creator of this phrase is Mahatma Gandhi.

As far as I’m concerned, Gandhi is very popular because when you search him in Google we can see lots of phrases from him.

I couldn’t  agree more with the quote because it is very true, happiness brings a lot of richness (more than money).

I reckon that happiness can be found everywhere and anytime.
For example, I was very happy when last year we all went skiing, that was my first time so I was a little bit scared when I had to go down a hill, but, I got it!!!
That was one of my favourite experiences.

Another thing that makes you very happy is Christmas!! We all love Christmas because we get lots of presents and all the family is met.

Finally, this quote also made me think because when I thought about the Christmas Happiness, I reckoned that in that period, there are families asking for money or people that are worried about the wars that are taking part in their cities so, as far as I’m concerned during this period there shouldn’t be wars, poorness… 

We saw a video talking about these problems where people are fighting and a soldier that isn’t armed says that it is Christmas and then both sides play together and have a nice day.

This is real richness!

MARC GONZÁLEZ
2n ESO


No comments:

Post a Comment