Thursday, February 21, 2013

BEING FAMOUS Adrià H. (3r ESO A)

         MAMA! I want to be famous!!

PROJECT Nª1

If I have to be famous I would like to be a car designer. First, I would like to design a new car, a new “brand”. The car will be electric, without fuel. This car will be a sale record!! The brand must be… Hugas®, for example. Obviously I will need my family to do this big project. When this car will finish I would like to go arround the world presenting this car.


PROJECT Nª2

One of my other projects to be famous is… To be a famous tennis player, like Rafa Nadal or Djockovic. I actually practice tennis. I’m  good enough at it. I play at CNSA. If i became famous I will contribute at many ONG, preferably at poor people, and i will help to other people that they really need.




*But becoming famous is not only good. You CAN’T  do a normal life, you have to avoid too many fans, reporters, or other people. And you hardly ever stay at home.


ADRIÀ HUGAS
3r ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment