Thursday, February 21, 2013

BEING FAMOUS. Marc d.H. (3r ESO C)


MUM, I WANT TO BE FAMOUS

I hope someday I can be famous, but I'm not sure. I think being famous has its good points, but also is bad! 
Some things are good, such as miss having lots of money, have many fans, to be great! But on the other hand has its flaws.
 One is the constant stress you submit your very good fans. Having a few is fine, but you have thousands and thousands ... That’s no good. And the journalist are very gossip, I can’t live with there. 
If one day I’m  famous, I will be a DJ. My famous DJ is SKRILLEX I think that he is the best and impresionan DJ. And If  I will be a DJ, I never disturb him. And… 
Why will I do with this money? I 'll spend this money in my free time. One thing that I will like to do is will have a very big pool, only for me. But I spend a lot of money with my son. He will be have a PS8, a very big room (only for him), a IPhone 27… He can have all than can he imagine . 
And this is all that I will do if I’m famous. But, I 'll give you many money if I am rich, don’t worry.

MARC DE HARO
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment