Wednesday, February 6, 2013

GAME OVER. Jordi B. (1r batx A)


GAME OVER

Last Monday, we had the privilege to assist to a talk about motorcycle accidents prevention. The guy that was speaking to us was pretty nice and he was perfect for this job: He was talking during an hour to say us the two types of accidents that you can have in a motorbike and that we always have to wear helmet. He used large and graphic examples to make us easy the difficult comprehension of the words that he was saying.

Without jokes, the examples were very useful because I believe that with them, people remember easily the talk and consequently, they are more careful when they catch their vehicles. Also I think that is very kind that a person who has had an accident, helps other people to prevent them.

The talk itself I believe that was right, because it was different from the ones that we usually have and I’m sure that’s the only I will remember.

Finally, I want to say that when I will have a motorbike I will always wear the helmet!

JORDI BARTRA
1r BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment