Friday, March 15, 2013

I LOVE SCHOOL Adrià O. (3r ESO A)


I love my school!

Do I love my school? Not specially (homework), but it isn’t so bad, because it’s so good and there are friendly people who are my friends, though there are not friendly people too.
It shouldn’t matter, but sometimes these things matter. 
But normally I like my school, and I usually have good marks at the exams (sometimes I haven’t) and I usually study a lot.
I haven’t done cheats at the exams, especially in English, because I love English class. 
In my school, there isn’t artistic baccalaureate, so I will go to another school to be a famous actor (I continue wanting to be famous) but this is another story (and another writing).
Sometimes, I can’t go to school. I don’t play the truant, but to check it, the school wants a justification from my parents. It seems me a good system, because although the students don’t do it, there are students who do it, and a good form to finish with this, is this form. 
And I finish with a photo of my school: Jesús, Maria i Josep.


ADRIÀ OJUEL
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment