Thursday, March 14, 2013

I LOVE SCHOOL Marc D.H. (3r ESO C)


When I started school in P3 I was very happy, but now... 
It is a little boring. It is boring because all the students must go to school every day in  the morning, and we are tired, very tired. 
My favorite subject is English. I hate Maths, because I can’t understand it, it’s very difficult! But I do all the best than I can do. Biology is very interesting, but sometimes really difficult. I love write compositions like this. In the future, I will be a journalist or similar. I.T is funny, but it is very stressful, because all the students are doing questions to the teacher, and she only can understand me when all the others students are in silent, but this is so much difficult. In P.E I do sport, and I like it, but sometimes it is very exhausting. I love doing social sciences, it is funny for me, but not for my friends. I hate Tecnology, because when I started this subject in 1 ESO I imagine than we study the phones, videogames... And in the first class the teacher told to us that we study the houses and different boring things. My teacher tells to me that in 4 ESO, the tecnology is about robots!! I love study it. 
One thing that I really dislike about school is that sometimes, the teachers can’t understand you. For exemple if you have a 3,3 in one exam and you must take a 3,5  the teacher makes you the mean. It is only an imaginary exemple, obviously.

Marc de Haro
3 ESO - C

No comments:

Post a Comment