Thursday, September 25, 2014

ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE. Carla E. (3 ESO C)

Ice Bucket Challenge: Opinion. 

I’m in love with the charitable challenges! But Ice Bucket Challenge became viral. And when something becomes viral…

I’m going to explain myself: Ice Bucket Challenge is a very good idea to help people with ALS. BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DON’T KNOW WHY IT IS AND THEY THROW ON THEMSELVES FROZEN WATER. This is so horrible! Please, inform yourself before! The Ice Bucket Challenge is to help people, not to see how people are wet and cold! (I’m sorry if I’m a bit rude, but things like these make me get VERY angry.)

Ice Bucket Challenge is good if you donate money for ALS investigation. I didn’t to the challenge, but I  disrespectful.


And this is it! I don’t know if it’s poor but, yeah, this is it!

By Carla Esteban Vinseiro, 3r ESO C.

No comments:

Post a Comment