Friday, February 10, 2017

WRITING A BIOGRAPHY. Abel M.


ETHAN BLAIR, from OLGCHS, Maryland

My big fella Ethan Blair! 

He lives in Olney, Maryland, this town is right outside Washington DC. The people who live with him are his 3 sisters Charlotte, Emily and Allie, his parents Karen and Steve and his dog Mr. Guster. 

Ethan moved to Maryland when he was 3, from New Jersey, a state which is located about 3 hours from Washington. 

Ethan plays lacrosse, a sport which is very similar to roller hockey but instead of a puck on the ground they use a ball in the air. He started playing this when he was about 7 years old, he plays for his school Our Lady of Good Counsel High School, which I visited when I stayed with him in October. 

When Ethan is not playing lacrosse he likes to ski, ride his dirt bike or go surfing. Ethan has lots of friends who I also met on my trip there, a few also play lacrosse, which is very common.

 I like Ethan very much and I'm sad that he has to go, he has been enjoying staying with me and my family and he doesn't want to leave.

Abel Masdéu
1 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment