Friday, February 10, 2017

WRITING A BIOGRAPHY. Alex C. (1 BTX B)

MY BROTHER

I have two brothers actually, but I want to talk about the middle one. 

My middle brother, who is 7 years apart of me, is called Isaac and he 23 years old (he does seem as the oldest). As he’s my brother, he takes after me a little bit, although he is taller, stronger, and more intelligent, but the latest one sometimes.  He’s pleasant, affectionate, joyful, amusing, helpful, reliable, often he is slothful and lazy and occasionally he turns to sulky but only if I stare him, but in a few minutes all becomes as what it was before.

Usually, when I’m bored or sleepy and I don’t know how to entertain myself, I wonder about what I can do. The idea that comes up is to play with my brother with our cell phones. We play together to a game called “Clash Royale”, which is the perfect game that my brother and I can cope with. We always ask each other for a battle and I obviously win him but we have a good time, though.

Isaac, who plays basketball in an elder league, is good enough at sports. In summer, we go to Heron City courts and we play basketball together there. I always go in the same team as him because we need each other, I mean, he’s tall and he can make points easily but he needs me because I have to pass him the ball within a strategy. In fact, he is the MVP of his team due to his ability of making points easily as I said, so he has a good shooting. 

My brother is a person who I can always trust with all. However, sometimes he ignores me because I’m tiresome, but at the end, he helps me and we have good times together.

ÁLEX CANET
1 BTX B



No comments:

Post a Comment