Saturday, September 22, 2012

SUMMER PIC. Jennifer B. (2n batx A)


First of all, I have to say that I didn’t know which picture to put because I had lots of options and the decision had been very difficult, but, finally, I decided to choose that fantastic photo.


Probably, at first sight you have thought “Wow! You look very male!” and yes, you are right. I can only say that our look has been provoked by an “accident” with paints. All began one day of July in Meritxell’s flat roof. Meritxell and I had met Magalí (who took the photograph), because she was going to teach us how to paint a hippie t-shirt. When we had prepared all the paintings and the t-shirts we went up to the terrace roof. 
Then, we began to paint our own t-shirts while Magalí took photos with the camera. Meritxell finished faster than me and she helped me to finish my work. After it, we took both t-shirts and we put them to dry. I had my hands full of paint and I “accidentally” touched Meritxell’s face. She frown and I said “If you want, I can paint a Dalí’s moustache”, she accepted. Then, she painted me a red goatee. At the end of the afternoon, I have painted the face, the arms and the legs. However, I had a good time with them.

Maybe you don’t think that an “accident” can provoke that type of things but we are teenagers and summer after a hard year makes us very crazy and we are over the moon because we can sleep more, we have freedom, we do stupid things, we live, we laugh, I mean, we are young. 

Jennifer Benito Santamaría
2n Batx A
   

No comments:

Post a Comment