Sunday, September 30, 2012

THE TREE. Mariona E. (1r batx B)


Lead India – The tree


I have to tell you what this video suggests me and I have no idea how to start because when I was watching it in class I had a lot of feelings.

To begin with, I think the boy is a symbol of innocence and naivety, because he believes that he can move that tree alone; he has hope. Besides, he's annoyed because everyone is arguing and he decides to do something. All people there, children first and adults then, finally help the boy and make a teamwork.

This video also suggests me that if there's a problem, you don't have to wait the police to do something about it. If we all unite and make an effort we can change everything.

On the other hand, the sad reality is that nobody from higher caste would have helped, expecting that the lower castes serve them. India is still like that; there are a lot of differences among castes.

As well, I think it is just wonderful, this simple but powerful message is awesome but bleak that is a child who opens the eyes.

After all, just tell you that this video is exemplary and teaches us that sometimes you only have to make a change.


Mariona Estruga Vinyals 
1r BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment