Saturday, September 22, 2012

SUMMER PIC. Sandra V. (2n batx. A)


I've chosen this picture because its meaning is important for me. When I took the photo I stayed with a very good friend, whom I had not seen for a long time. The picture represented the happiness that friends feel when they meet again. I remember that morning as one of the best times I’ve lived in all summer. My friend and I were many hours talking about different topics and the smiles were the protagonists at all time.


It was very gratifying for me that time because it seemed that only two days had passed since the last time we had met when in fact it had been a whole year. The trust had remained intact or even grown in the time that we had not seen and we were ourselves at all times. For these reasons we decided to immortalize the moment, because I think it's always nice to relive those moments that made you very happy.
Another reason why I have decided to talk about this picture is the following: at this time it's plenty of superficiality and insincere feelings I think it's very important to highlight the value of friendship. For everyone is very important to be surrounded by people you can trust and with whom to spend the best moments those people who always speak with sincerity and will help you get up when you fall. This picture represents all this and also has an added value:  distance. It is important to note the distance does not always equate to the oblivion. When the relationship is true, distance is not an obstacle and can often be a good thing as it helps to strengthen the relationship.
Finally just adding that in such a consumerist world we live in, where we give more value to material things and become a priority when in fact they are not; we should all appreciate much more the little things around us, such as a smile, a hug or some nice words coming from people who really love us; those people who are always going to be with us for the good and the bad situations: FRIENDS!

Sandra Vicente
2n Batxillerat A


No comments:

Post a Comment