Thursday, September 20, 2012

SUMMER PICS. Ana P. (2n batx A)


This has been a great summer because I have done a lot of things. I started the summer with the basketball campus of JMJ. I think that always this is the best week of the year for all the players of this little club, and that’s because a lot of people of different ages, spend seven days of the summer enjoying doing what they love, playing basketball.
Moreover, in the campus we don’t only play at basketball, we do other activities like football, rugby, volleyball, activities in the pool, dances, activities with people of different ages, etc. In the campus you feel as if you were in family. It’s a week to meet new people, to learn more about basketball, to enjoy with friends, to have a good time with young people and with kids, and definitely, it’s a week to never forget!

After campus, I passed two weeks in Barcelona, working in the mornings with my parents in their office, ordering papers, painting the walls, translating documents, etc. It wasn’t hard work, but I didn’t like getting up at 8 at the morning.


Then, in August, I went to my town, Magaz. I had been a long time wanting to go Magaz, but unfortunately I could only stay two weeks there. That’s why the 20th of August I had to start to train with my new team of basketball in Barcelona.

As I have said, the 20th of August I started to train with “Roser”, and I did it two hours every day until last week, when we started school.






This year I’m going to train a team of kids with 9 years, I will play in a better basketball club, and I’m studying second of batxillerat, so, this year will be a big challenge for me!




Ana Portomeñe
 2n batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment