Thursday, September 20, 2012

SUMMER PICS. Laura M. (2n batx A)


SUMMER PICTUREs



Greatest summer ever (better even than the last one). If I had to choose any picture of this summer, I couldn’t choose just one. That’s because there’re a lot of moments that I couldn’t forget anymore.



I’ve met amazing people during my holidays in Ireland. Niamh, my Irish sister, has been one of the most important person that I met this summer. 




It was the first time that I travelled on my own, so it has been a very important experience in my life. Living in a foreing country with a family which don’t speak your mother tongue it’s a bit bizarre, but incredibly useful and good for your knowledge. Even with my Catalan mates I’ve learnt a lot. 
Every single day they made me laugh. They’re that kind of people that it’s difficult to forget.

We extremely felt in love with Ireland that we missed our flight back to Barcelona. We were so happy and we spent the night all together, laughing and making our own song.

Good things have their ending. Barcelona was waiting for my arrival, as my friends and the lovely sun (yes, I didn’t get tanned, as you can imagine).
It was the perfect time to taste ice cream, necessary for those who can’t get high temperatures.

But summer is not always as perfect as it seems. Sometimes you can't be disappointed with some friends. I mean, it can be an excuse to stop talking with someone. Friendships are coming and gone, that's the way it is. But, fortunately, there is always someone that you can count on for everything. That's the real meaning fo friendship. Being at the good and bad moments.

Here comes one person that I really looked up to, Judit. Every summer with her is like being in a paradise. She’s always with a big smile for you. Sweetest person I’ve ever met, isn’t it?




But summer ends. 
My friends and I always try to make things longer. We were having fun until the end of our summer days. Fighting for the rights and the independence of our country, Catalunya. It was 11th of September, a day before going to school and start again the routine. But a different routine, 2nd of Batxillerat, our last year. 

Laura Monsonís Centelles
2nd Batxillerat

No comments:

Post a Comment