Monday, December 21, 2015

THE WORD OF THE YEAR. Alma M. (3 ESO A)

THE WORD OF THE YEAR

I think the word of the year is a joke. I want to say, an emoji cannot be a word,but is original. If I had to choose, a word would be "princess" because when i was little I loved all Disney princessImágenes integradas 1.

The emoji it supposed that is laughing but it's strange because it seems that it's crying. I like to think that it has a special reason to be like that. I don't know, maybe he won the lottery or someone have told him a very good joke. Also I'd would love to put him a name. I like Sammy.

I like emoji's, but they don't have hair and it's curious and I prefer that the colour of their skin will blue and not yellow because I love blueImágenes integradas 2. I use emoji's a lot when I talk with my friends. I don't use this many times because I prefer others.

The Ellen show's make a commentary about this and it was so funny. She comments the matter on an entertaining way but she have reason because, how can you put an emoji on the dictionary? I don't understand, it's impossible. Another think I don't understand it's why this emoji? There's a lots of emoji's :Imágenes integradas 3Imágenes integradas 5,Imágenes integradas 6, etc. I will make a content for choose the emoji.

Definitely, I choose that:
Imágenes integradas 7 it's super cute. It's the coolest.


ALMA MONTESINOS
3 ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment