Tuesday, December 8, 2015

THE WORD OF THE YEAR. Esther R. (1 BATX B)

The word of this year

Every year the “Oxford Dictionaries” chooses the word that has been the most used during the year. This 2015 something different has happened.

During this decade one way of communication between humans has become more popular; I’m talking about texting. We text using different apps but in the last few years someone has created the emojis. Almost everybody thinks that they are extremely useful, even more, there are some people that don’t text with letters but rather with emojis! So this is the reason why this year’s word is an emoji.

I use emojis when I text but not always. Habitually I try to do note voices because the person who I’m talking to can understand how I’m expressing myself.


My favourite emojis are: the word of the year (of course I use it in every conversation) and I really love the cute face which is smiling and its face is blushed.


ESTHER RODRÍGUEZ
1 BATX B


No comments:

Post a Comment