Thursday, December 3, 2015

THE WORD OF THE YEAR. Kevin E. ( 1BATX B)

FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY!


I agree  that  the  word more used in the world is an emoji.

I agree because I have calculated the average of the times that I use the face with tears of joy in my whatsApp  and my Facebook chat, and the result was that I use this emoji in all the week approximately one hundred times.

I think that it is so important because I saw that in a lot chats always I only put a lot of emojis and the other person can understand me, and he does the same and we can  keep an original,funny and very interesting conversation only for example with a lot of hearts,animals,symbols...

Who uses all  these new words are majority the young people and I think that the other little part,who use these words are the adults and  all the people in general.

All of this is because now we are in a world that all the persons, even old people and the babies use the internet and all the technology in an usual and very curious way, mostly  for example when I see  my grandparents and my  cousins using the emoji in  the ipad when they are chatting in  facebook, although  they do not know their significate.

Finally I want to confes that I like to that there exist these things because I like to see all that people using the new technology and all these things that are new for them because it is so funny.

KEVIN ESPAÑA
1 BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment