Tuesday, January 19, 2016

VIRAL VIDEOS. Cèlia M. ( 1 BATX B)

VIRAL VIDEOS


In my opinion, viral videos are the exhibition of what we search nowadays on technology. We look for fun when we are bored and this kind of videos give it to us. It can also create interesting themes of conversation like when the image of “the dress” went viral (for your information, I still see it golden and white).




Nowadays, there are pages on internet where you can look for this kind of videos. When one of them gets viral, every social website has a hashtag or something to talk about it. One example of viral video that I can remember now it’s one of a man typing his password on his phone. I went viral because the password was really special because it had about thirty numbers. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmHecgpTbs)

One of the last viral videos I have seen and that I really liked was from the programme of James Corden, “The Late Late Show with James Corden”. I didn’t know which programme was but for what I’ve seen he invites famous people to walk around with his car and talk a little bit. It went viral because when he was with Adele, he started singing her song “Hello” and he did it really well and even Adele was surprised! They made also some jokes and Adele rapped a song from Nicki Minaj (and then she reposted it on Instagram)


Celia Monteagudo

1st Batx B

No comments:

Post a Comment