Tuesday, January 19, 2016

VIRAL VIDEOS. Kevin E. (1 BATX B)

Viral videos


On youtube there are 14 types of viral vídeos..,I don’t like much this type of vídeos but sometimes when I’m looking on my facebook I see some only to see if I can laugh.

There are viral vídeos about  babys,extreme sports,dance vídeos,optical ilusion...

If I had try one type of viral vídeos this is babies viral vídeos but it is very difficult to create video starring babies since on one hand we would have to ask for the rights to use the image from the parents, and on the other hand , obviously there are not many baby actors  .

Adorably confused baby meets twins

In this video we can see a baby that is so confuse because  on of his sisters are crying and he’s so stressed with the crying of his sister and he asks why one are crying and the other one is still as a mummy.

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBO1m4Hr-xA

Baby adorably flexes muscles with dad

In this video we can see one baby with his dad.His dad is doing strength in front of the mirror and his son is copy all his sounds,faces and movements. It's so cute!






KEVIN ESPAÑA
1 BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment