Thursday, November 2, 2017

ITALY 2017. Anna Xiu O. (2 BTX B)

A week in Italy

Last week we were in Italy enjoying ourselves. It was fantastic because we could see a lot of new places and monuments we talked about but could never imagine how beautiful as everything was.

Although I liked every single part of our trip, my favourite was Venice, which is a city surrounded by water. So, in order to walk around, you must cross several bridges. We visited the cathedral and the tower from where we admire wonderful views. Of course, we couldn’t leave without getting on a gondola which was a really fun experience, and I also bought a handmade metallic mask from a small shop.

Unfortunately, Maria, David and me got lost while admiring pretty narrow streets and cute canals where the gondolas sailed. Suddenly, we heard familiar voices speaking in Catalan and bumped into Lurdes and Mario who were also looking for the main square. On the way to San Marco square, Mario was staring at a nice jumper. Even though he was undecided, our insistence helped him figured out that he had to purchase it and record a haul + try on video.

In a nutshell, I loved this experience because we had the chance to share an unforgettable memory with our classmates and teachers. I was happy to be in places I had never been before too.


Anna Xiu Obradors
2n BTX B




No comments:

Post a Comment