Sunday, November 12, 2017

ITALY 2017 VALERIA O. (2 BTX A)

ITALY


The 20th of October my classmates and I left from Barcelona to go to Italy for a week. We visited many cities and monuments from the north of the country. I had already been to Florence and Pisa before, but the rest of the places I hadn’t so I was really excited to see new towns from this beautiful country.

The cities that I liked the most were Florence and Venice. As I said before I had already visited Florence, but because I’m older now than the last time I went I think I appreciated the city more. It’s a beautiful place to walk around and there are lots of things to do such as visiting museums and churches, go shopping, etc.

The hotel wasn’t amazing but we were situated right in the centre of the city so just because of that it was worth to stay there.

My other favourite place was Venice and I hadn’t been there before so I was extremely excited for it. My friends and I walked a lot and we took many of pictures. I got to eat an amazing pizza slice, which was probably bigger than my head!

My friends and I decided to go on a Gondola and in my opinion, it wasn’t that awesome as I expected.


I feel that what I enjoyed the most of the trip was that I got the spend a lot of time with my friends and I got to know them a little bit better. Because I don’t live in Sant Andreu it’s difficult for me to meet them often and in this trip I really connected with them. I’m really happy that we shared this trip all together and made tones of wonderful memories. 


VALERIA ORLANDO
2 BTX A




No comments:

Post a Comment