Sunday, November 5, 2017

LA CONRERIA 2017 Jan R. (2 ESO)

MY BEST EXPERIENCE IN
“LA CONRERIA”

Last week we went to “ La Conreria “ in Tiana, Badalona. We were there on Thursday and Friday. When we arrived there it was raining a lot, we went to the canteen to eat our breakfast. Then we did  some activities indoor. At lunch time we went another time to the canteen. After that we went to the playground because it wasn’t raining. 

Then I had my best experience in “ La Conreria “, there were a soccer field, then we took a ball and we started to play, I was the goalkeeper of my team and one of the others came to me and kick to the goal I stopped the ball with my hands and then he kicked another time and I stopped the ball with my head. Then I shot at the other goal and I scored, all my team parters came to me to celebrate the goal.

After that we went to a little park in the playground there we played in the swings after that we had dineer and at night in the bedroom we played with nerf and later we went to the bed.

On Friday we did some extra activities from pastoral of the school and we went to the church. At 4 a.m. we came by bus to Barcelona.

We love going camps because we can play with the friends and have a good time.   



JAN ROIG
2 BTX

No comments:

Post a Comment