Wednesday, November 1, 2017

ITALY 2017 ALBA M. (2 BTX B)


TRIP TO ITALY

Last week most of the students of second of BTX went to Italy. This was the first time I went to Italy. We went by bus and we had about sixteen hours until we arrived. It was a long trip, but it wasn’t as heavy as I imagined.

We visited a lot of beautiful places around of Italy. I really liked every city or village that we stayed in. First of all, I want to start with the beginning of the trip. When we arrived in Pisa I was fascinated with the tower of Pisa. I thought that it was higher, but on the other hand I saw her more leaning than I imagined

In Florence we did a walking route at night and the next day we did it during the day. What I liked the most was seeing the city of Florence under the moonlight. I went up to the top of the campanile, when I got up it started to rain, but that didn’t stop me from seeing the wonderful and great city of Florence from above.




Then in San Gimignano we got free time to visit it. It was little but beautiful, with many narrow streets. In San Gimignano they have the best ice cream in the world and some people bought one there. Another city that I liked was Siena, the place that I liked the most was the big Piazza del Campo. 



But what I liked the most was Venice, with its buildings and its streets. I went in gondola through the canals of Venice. I loved it so much, and the gondolier was very nice with us, obviously I took a photo with him. 

The last two places were Vicenza and Bergamo, there we didn't have much time to visit it but it was enough.

The time there was really good, it was sunny every day, except one day that it was raining in the afternoon. The temperatures in the morning were very low, like 4ºC early in the morning, but then at midday the temperatures were higher, like 20ºC. These radical changes of temperature caused us to wear different layers of clothing.




I really liked the whole trip in general and if someone told me to repeat it I would not hesitate to say yes. I recommend this wonderful trip to the next generations, it is really worth doing.

ALBA MARGINEDAS
2 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment