Thursday, January 31, 2019

#10YEARSCHALLENGE Albert B. (1 btx B)



This is my #10yearschallenge. The first picture was made in 2009 and the second one was made last summer in the trip I made to Berlin.

As you can see I have change a lot. The responsible of this very big change is puberty, that has make me do a lot of changes. Now I am taller, I have a different voice and of course I am not a child. But something has not changed on me: I continue smiling; I am still a very funny person who always sees the positive things in life, and I am very proud of it.

Let’s speak about the first picture, as I said, it was made in 2009 year, I don’t know if it was at the beginning or at the end but what I remember is where it was made. As you can see I was sat down on a seat very typical of the sport centres, but this was not a normal sport centre. This picture was made in “Palau Blaugrana” where the sections of hockey, basketball and other sports play the matches. I was there not only to see the match. I wear the sports T-shirt of our school, the reason is because on the midfield of hockey matches the kids play an informal match, and I can say that nowadays this is still done.

2009


On the second picture I am in Berlin, the photo was taken in a small piece of the Wall of Berlin that now is still there and it is a very popular place to visit because of its history. It is located on the south-west of the city, very near to the actual Turkish neighbourhood. On my back you can see the typical graffiti of this wall where there is painted Karl Marx.

2019


Time flies but it is very important to preserve our essence. 

                  
Albert Bayo
1r BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment