Wednesday, January 23, 2019

SOMEONE INSPIRING. Nerea H. (2n ESO)










I don’t really know how to start explaining who my inspiration in this world is because I’ve got many people that contribute me every day something different and it’s hard to choose one person. The main people that make me improve my way of being a person are, my mum that always says me that if I have a dream I don’t have to surrender and I have to follow it till I get it. Another person is my dad which he sometimes explains me the things that are difficult for me to study and he sometimes helps me to choose clothes. And also my friends, because they teach me different emotions that I will have over the years with them, some of them are good such as happiness and some of them are bad like sadness. But when I am in their side they always make me feel really happy. But If I would have the chance to choose a famous person, it would be a young dancer called “Daniela Blasco”.

First I’m going to introduce her. She is called Daniela Blasco and she is 13 years old, like me. She has got 2 older brothers. She lives in Mallorca, Spain, and she is famous because she dances. She trains In “Empire of Dreams” which is a famous Dance Academy. Her dance style is called Urban Dance and I like the way that she dances. She has been to LOTS and LOTS of competitions around the world, she has been to Got Talent when she was 11, and she had the golden bottom which it means she did it really well. She has been to international competitions and she was won lots of them. She danced in a concert of Justin Bieber in Madrid in 2016 with another dancer called Oscar Diaz who also dances in the same academy. Daniela, as I said she goes to Empire of Dreams where famous dancers go sometimes to teach them, such as Duc Anh Tran who is a very famous dancer that lives in Hungary, and he has his own dance school called R3D ONE dance studio in Hungary, and he travels to Mallorca to teach them some of his choreographies.

Daniela is my example to follow because I think that the way she transmits her feelings when she dances in the videos, it makes me feel happy and motivated. When I dance I try to feel the same way as she dances and the way she transmits this positive energy to people. I think she doesn’t do a simple choreography, she makes different faces which makes you pay more attention on her. When she dances she has fun, and you can feel it because it makes you happy and very impressed on her…. I think she is and she will be a very famous dancer because she doesn’t stop following her dream of being a professional choreographer. So, she makes me feel more comfortable when I’m dancing and I try to express my feelings throw every step that I make. Especially in the dance competitions that I try to give it all to the public like Daniela does. But actually I think that everyone has a different personality and a different way to manage his life, and it’s Ok to be inspired but you have to try to inspire of yourself because I’m sure you’ve got amazing talents that other people could not have them, and you are very fortunate. I also like the way that she makes up and dresses. When she dances she usually wears Nike clothes which I love them, and when she is in a normal day she wears more elegant clothes. And every day she makes up with Nyx cosmetics which they are very good.

One of my dreams would be meet with her, and to dance with her in her dance classes.

I hope that you have learnt who is the person that inspires me and why.

Here we leave a video of her.


' THE POWER ØF DANCE '' By Daniela Blasco | Oscar Diaz | Maria Mari



NEREA HARO
2n ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment