Thursday, January 31, 2019

#10YEARSCHALLENGE Mar C. (1 btx A)


Hello, my name is Mar Casellas del Olmo and I’m 16 years old. I was born in Barcelona on 15th November 2002. My parents are Judith del Olmo and Josep Casellas. Last week our English teacher told us that we had to do a writing about the “10 years challenge”, at first I thought that I could do it about climate change or something like that. But today 28 of January I’ve had an idea. I’m going to do this 10 years challenge about me and my parents.
In 2009 I was 6 years old and a very happy girl. My hobbies were reading, singing and spending time with my family. I also liked making cakes with my mum and going to the shows that my dad made.
In the first picture there are two people, my mum and me, in the mountain, as you can see we are screaming and having a lot of fun. I’ve got more pictures about that day and all of them are as cute as this one. The love that I had at this moment was amazing, because I was a little child playing with his mum. I actually miss a bit those years.
In the second picture you can realize that the two people that appear are my dad and me, with a very big poster that says CASELLAS, our surname. This picture was made in Calella de Palafrugell. It was at night and we were going to a restaurant. Since I’m a baby I have loved that the people that are taller than me take me in their arms, it is very cool seeing the world from another perspective!
Then you can see me, in our hotel room reading a book named “L’enigma de les ones”, 10 years latter I still have the book in my bookshelf. When I was a baby my mum didn’t take me to a park with the other boys, no, she made me go to a library, what a wonderful idea! I haven't got brothers, so the books and their stories have accompanied me a lot.
Finally, you can see my actual pictures of 2019. I’m very happy with my parents, and I love them a lot. Yes, I’m a teenager and as it is usual,  we fight a bit but I really don’t care, they are my parents and I love them the same or more than 10 years ago.

Mar Casellas del Olmo
 1r BTX A


No comments:

Post a Comment