Wednesday, January 23, 2019

SOMETHING INSPIRING. Frida L. (2n ESO)


MY INSPIRATION: VOYAGER SPACE PROBE

My inspiration is not a person or a living creature. My inspiration is a space probe, called Voyager.

The mission of Voyager was to study the outer Solar System and its goal was to arrive at Jupiter and Saturn. But after it arrived at Saturn, it kept going, and after 41 years it still explores the Deep Space Network to send information to Earth.

You would ask why this inspires me. Well, it is because when I have an obstacle I think about Voyager that it kept going, so I must do the same. Because I have to take every step of my life like Voyager when it kept going.

I know it is very strange to believe in a space probe but for me it’s not only a space probe, but it is an inspiration, a project to continue exploring the outer space. I like astronomy I always read about it, and reading articles of new discoveries, is how Voyager became my inspiration.

Here you have a video about it.

NASA’s Voyager 2 Enters Interstellar Space



FRIDA LUGOSI
2n ESO



No comments:

Post a Comment